Exciting news! We are happy to announce that we are opening our doors again starting the week of Monday, May 11th. Hours of operation for that week will be from 9am to 4pm.
The Alberta Dental Association and College has allowed dental offices to start providing urgent care along with the emergency procedures that we have already been providing. What is “urgent dental care”, you ask? It can include:
• Severe dental pain from pulpal inflammation
• Pericoronitis or third-molar pain
• Surgical post-operative osteitis, dry socket dressing changes
• Abcess, or localized bacterial infection resulting in localized pain and swelling
• Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma
• Dental trauma with avulsion/luxation
• Dental treatment required prior to critical medical procedures
• Final crown/bridge cementation
• Active sleep apnea management
• Extensive dental caries or defective restorations causing pain or that can lead to pain
• Suture removal
• Denture adjustment on radiation/oncology patients
• Denture adjustment or repairs when function impeded
• Replacing temporary filling on endo access openings in patients experiencing pain or an endodontically treated tooth with high fracture potential
• Pre-surgical clearance for medical procedures
• Managing active orthodontic cases
That’s a lot of dental terminology! But fear not! We are here to help you and if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (780) 432-5842.
Unfortunately at this time, we cannot provide dental hygiene cleanings, but we will keep you updated and let you know when we can start getting those teeth clean, beautiful, and healthy again!
Please note that we also have a new COVID-19 Consent Form that must be filled out prior to providing dental treatment. Click the link or find the form on our “New Patients” page. You can print and fill it out at home before you come in, or we will have copies at our front desk as well.
Please follow us on Instagram (@apolloniayeg) and Facebook (Apollonia Dental Clinic) for future updates.
Thank you again for your patience during this time. We can’t wait to see your smiling faces!